Welcome to all classical guitar friends!

LanceFortune

Re: Welcome to all classical guitar friends!

Message par LanceFortune » sam. 05 septembre 2009, 20:04

Welcome around, VIP! :bye:
Vip a écrit : Why this english mini-forum within the french one?
Mainly to help non-french users who know the english language to find their way around into the French Forum. Hence, same can be said of the other languages’ mini-forums: for instance, the Italian mini-forum helps italian speaking users (presumably coming from the Italian Main Forum), and so on and so forth.
Vip a écrit : What can I find here that I cannot find in the main english or main french forum?
Nothing much, per se. But users from the English forum gain access (providing they join the 002 group and then, post at least once a month) to the Main French Forum MP3’s. There is also a French Mini-Forum on the Italian and English Forums : to help non-bilingual french users to find their way around these forums – as I wrote before.
Vip a écrit : …Is probably bilingual anyway…
Yes. Some are bilingual (like you and me, I guess), but a large percentage are not, based on my knowledge. :wink:

Vip

Message par Vip » lun. 07 septembre 2009, 01:12

Hi LanceFortune,
Thank you for your answer. I learned indeed something very useful:
But users from the English forum gain access (providing they join the 002 group and then, post at least once a month) to the Main French Forum MP3’s
I found it weird and awkward that the different forums are so strictly seperated .
This is indeed the bridge between them : Still the problem of the sepereate log in, a message/month for each of them..joining each group ...
Not that straightforward , but feasable
I learned also from one of the messages that the pdf files will not be dupplicated (translated), so the score libraries may be very different. So it is probably worth to explore all the four forums .
Although I am not yet in any of the secret groups, I am going to try the other forums, just for the fun of it, and for the italian one , your mini-forum-trick will be very useful!
:merci:
bye

GeoffB
Modérateur

Message par GeoffB » ven. 02 octobre 2009, 17:29

Hi Vip,

As I understand it, the four main forums are on different databases and physically separate, so unfortunately there isn't a way of accessing a member's details from one to another, and that's why you have to post regularly on each one to keep your account. I have over 6000 posts on the English forum, for instance, where I am a moderator, but the other forums have no way of knowing that and treat me like any other member when it's time to remove those who haven't participated enough.

As for your other point, I believe the main PDF collections, in the "Bibliothèque de partitions pour guitare" and "Chefs d'oeuvres du répertoire" subforums, are the same across all 4 forums, but those scores submitted by members themselves, eg in "Nos arrangements et compositions en PDF", and also the mp3s and videos, are unique to each forum. Luckily you can access all these from the 002 usergroup, so it only takes 2 posts initially, plus one post per month to keep the account open, for you to have access to almost everything. Not bad at all! :wink:

Best wishes,

Geoff

Nikkitz

Message par Nikkitz » dim. 20 décembre 2009, 02:41

Hi!! I m new around here!!! I m re-learning guitar after several years without practice. I m also here for access to the 002 group!

P.S. Although I aced in french in high school I don t seem to be able to communicate... lol!!! The same thing, curiously enough, (or was it lack of practice??) happened with german!! I can follow a conversation but unfortunately I can t participate.. Hopefully, in this forum, I ll get better in both french and guitar!!

Happy to be here,
Nikki!!

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » dim. 20 décembre 2009, 17:27

Nikkitz a écrit :Hi!! I m new around here!!! I m re-learning guitar after several years without practice. I m also here for access to the 002 group!

P.S. Although I aced in french in high school I don t seem to be able to communicate... lol!!! The same thing, curiously enough, (or was it lack of practice??) happened with german!! I can follow a conversation but unfortunately I can t participate.. Hopefully, in this forum, I ll get better in both french and guitar!!

Happy to be here,
Nikki!!
Welcome around, Nikkitz. And don’t get overanxious : no need to use anything but english in this mini-forum!

giorgos

Message par giorgos » sam. 02 janvier 2010, 20:13

Hi I am new to the forum. I am trying to get access to the 002. I submitted 3 new topice. Is this enough?

Giorgos

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » sam. 02 janvier 2010, 21:55

giorgos a écrit :Hi I am new to the forum. I am trying to get access to the 002. I submitted 3 new topice. Is this enough?

Giorgos
Welcome around, Giorgos. As you are undoubtedly aware, your access to the 002 group will now be taken into consideration by the Forum’s administrators; it might take a few days. In the meantime, please note that the Forums’s regulations state that the moderators will modify or remove (…) without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count.

johnpan

Message par johnpan » dim. 17 janvier 2010, 17:42

hi!! greetings from greece

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » dim. 17 janvier 2010, 21:43

johnpan a écrit :hi!! greetings from greece
johnpan a écrit :Geia!!!!
Welcome around, johnpan. In the meantime, please note that the Forums’s regulations state that the moderators might modify or remove (…) without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count.

johnpan

Message par johnpan » lun. 18 janvier 2010, 02:41

LanceFortune a écrit :
johnpan a écrit :hi!! greetings from greece
johnpan a écrit :Geia!!!!
Welcome around, johnpan. In the meantime, please note that the Forums’s regulations state that the moderators might modify or remove (…) without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count.
Ok, thank you for informing me!

petaloudes

Message par petaloudes » mar. 02 mars 2010, 17:17

Hello! I'm a new member (from Greece). Congratulations!

petaloudes

Message par petaloudes » jeu. 11 mars 2010, 14:56

I have some difficulties to find and download the lessons (PDFs)... I'm looking forward...

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » jeu. 11 mars 2010, 18:00

Welcome around, Petaloudes.

To download level 1 to 4 scores, the MP3s, videos and on-line lessons, apply for the 002 posted messages group; under the Groupes d’utilisateurs tab in your users control pannel. This could take a few hours or a few days afterwards; and so on and so forth, for the other groups.

Please also note that the moderators (…) may remove without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count, along with duplicated posts without notice.

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » mar. 29 juin 2010, 16:50

euroguitar a écrit :hi everyone :casque:
Welcome around, euroguitar.
Please note that the moderators (…) may remove without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count, along with duplicated posts without notice.

cris

Message par cris » mer. 13 octobre 2010, 08:10

good morning, my name is cris, from greece and i live in tthessaloniki. the "Guitare classique" can help me to find very good stuff for learning guitere.

Revenir à « English »