How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrateur

How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Message par Jean-François Delcamp » dim. 27 mai 2007, 09:00

Hello LanceFortune,
hello all,
to download the scores, on-line classes, audio and video files from a given forum, please learn the rules of that specific forum, and sign up for that forum. Participate in that forum by posting your first messages and then signing up for the valid user groups. Once this has been accomplished, you have the right to:
• The members of the "002 posted messages" group can download the levels 1 to 4 and the accompanying MP3s and videos.
• The members of the "20 posted messages" group can download levels 1 to 7, the MP3s, videos and on-line classes.
• The members of the "40 posted messages" group can download levels 1 to 10, the MP3s, videos and on-line courses.

:idea: To download the MP3s, videos and on-line courses from the forums whose language you do not speak:
You can post your messages in the mini-forums (illustrated by the little flags at the bottom of the main index page) if you do not speak the main language, and join the "002 posted messages" group in that forum. If you have enjoyed a particular MP3 or video, please inform the person. A "bravo" is understood in many languages and always pleases people.

If you need help in regards to signing up or the use of a forum, you will find the most current answers in the section FAQ.

Happy reading,
Cordially,
Jean-François Delcamp and the site team.
:( + ♫ = :)

thomas25

Re: How to download the scores, MP3s and videos on the forums

Message par thomas25 » dim. 17 août 2008, 21:39

thenks for instructions!!

Lenochod

Message par Lenochod » dim. 28 décembre 2008, 12:03

Hi, thank u for instructions as well as for all your work!
Marketa

Toffeeliz

Message par Toffeeliz » ven. 02 janvier 2009, 02:01

thanks for the instructions, although I must say its a bit of abother having to sign up to the french board when I don't speak french and the english language board works perfectly fine. Wouldn't it have been easier to upload the mp3s onto that board as well as the scores instead of all this messing around?

not that I'm ungrateful - I've been using the grade 1 material everyday and having great success :D

Vesuvio

Message par Vesuvio » lun. 05 janvier 2009, 18:50

Hello Toffeeliz,

Fancy meeting you here!

You might feel that it helps your navigation to set your French forum browser language to English. It does not translate the messages of course, only the forum headers and labels etc. Go to your "User control panel" in this forum, choose the "Board preferences" tab and select English from the drop down menu next to "My language",

Best wishes, V
Veuillez pardonner mon français pauvre. J'espère l'améliorer.

qoody

Message par qoody » lun. 19 janvier 2009, 10:01

Why is it so complicated to access the mp3s? Can they be made accessible to the general English forum users as well?

Scrima

Message par Scrima » ven. 13 février 2009, 20:45

Thanks for the MP3s, I'm sure they will make it much easier to learn the music (even if they're a tad hard to access for us english speakers :D )

lytynyn

Message par lytynyn » mer. 25 mars 2009, 09:22

Scrima a écrit :Thanks for the MP3s, I'm sure they will make it much easier to learn the music (even if they're a tad hard to access for us english speakers :D )
i second this motion :okok:

gagelakis

Message par gagelakis » dim. 05 avril 2009, 10:50

thanks

fisherbim

Message par fisherbim » jeu. 16 avril 2009, 06:53

thank you very much for all of this... :D this here truly is classical guitar haven... :wink:

Dieter.

Message par Dieter. » mar. 21 avril 2009, 18:28

Thank you. :)

LanceFortune

Message par LanceFortune » mer. 22 avril 2009, 16:16

Dieter. a écrit :Thank you. :)
Welcome around, Dieter. Be that as it may, do not forget that comments must be substantial (to consider membership within the various groups: 2 posts, 20 posts, etc). Hence, feel free to talk about you, the number of years you have been practicing (or stopped doing so), the kind of music you prefer, and everything else ! :okok: :wink:

vnickj

Message par vnickj » mar. 05 mai 2009, 00:22

lytynyn a écrit :
Scrima a écrit :Thanks for the MP3s, I'm sure they will make it much easier to learn the music (even if they're a tad hard to access for us english speakers :D )
i second this motion :okok:
Hi

remember good things come to those who post.....

:wink:

cheers

Nick.

manolom777

Message par manolom777 » jeu. 21 mai 2009, 05:26

Thanks. I was kind of confused :? , but I think I got. :)

pstavridis

Message par pstavridis » sam. 27 février 2010, 09:05

Hi, all
I'm new here... glad to meet you

Revenir vers « English »