Hello from Levadia, Greece!

gsof

Hello from Levadia, Greece!

Messagepar gsof » jeu. 18 mars 2010, 02:02

Hello to everyone,
my nickname is gsof, I come from a small town in central Greece called Levadia and I speak Greek, as a mother language, and English! I wish i could speak French too so as to participate better in the forum! the truth is that i don't know how to play guitar or any other instrument yet and I am at my first steps during some lessons via internet which I hope will help me understand and hopefully play the guitar. The reason that made me start this journey is that I always liked that smooth sound of the guitar and when I was listening to it I wanted to play those melodies myself. Unfortunately, I never took music lessons as a teenager but, as a greek proverb says, do something even if it is late than not to do it at all, and so, now at my 26's I think it will be nice and worth it to give it a try!
that's for now, see you all around! :bye:

Tarbaby

Re: Hello from Levadia, Greece!

Messagepar Tarbaby » jeu. 18 mars 2010, 09:02

Welcome, gsof!

Your English is very good. :D Have you joined the English speaking forum yet?

After you've made your 2nd post, you may register for the 002 Group by going to your Control Panel. Registration could take up to 48 hours, but will give you access to lots of sheet music, plus a huge number of MP3s and videos that our members have shared with us.

It sounds like you live in a beautiful place. I wish I could visit Greece someday.

Have fun on the forum!

Alan

gsof

Messagepar gsof » dim. 21 mars 2010, 00:43

Hi Alan,
thank you for your good words and your advice, I will join the English forum as well! I hope you will visit Greece several times and have a good time here!
Be well!

GSOf

annoula

Messagepar annoula » mer. 31 mars 2010, 15:05

hi gsof...i'm anna!!!
i'm from greece too...
nice to find another person from greece here...
i start guitar lessons too...
hoping someday i can play guitar as well as the other guitar players...
so wish me luck as i wish you too!!!!

Tarbaby

Messagepar Tarbaby » ven. 02 avril 2010, 07:31

gsof a écrit :I will join the English forum as well!

I see that you have and I've just welcomed you there. :D

I hope you know that you must post the equivalent of one post per month to keep your membership. Sometimes that's difficult to do on more than one forum. One way is to help welcome new members.

Another way is to comment on other members' MP3s, Videos and original scores. You must join the 002 Group to access these things. You'll enjoy it very much!

Alan

euroguitar

Messagepar euroguitar » mar. 29 juin 2010, 16:22

hi gsof
i'm from greece too...
I wish you good luck!!!!

LanceFortune

Messagepar LanceFortune » mar. 29 juin 2010, 16:52

euroguitar a écrit :hi gsof
i'm from greece too...
I wish you good luck!!!!

euroguitar a écrit :hi everyone :casque:

Welcome around, euroguitar.
Please note that the moderators (…) may remove without notice short messages posted in succession purely for purposes of increasing the post count, along with duplicated posts without notice.

eleni_an

Messagepar eleni_an » sam. 09 juin 2012, 15:42

Hi everyone! I'm eleni_an and I participate in this forum for the first time, because I've recently taken up guitar lessons. I'm from Greece, too, and coincidentially I live in a village that is located very close to Levadia! I'm very enthousiastic about playing the guitar, so I hope that I will be able to play properly someday!
That's all for now...

Revenir vers « English »