No permission

kingkong

No permission

Message par kingkong » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 14:01

Hi,
Since I have 2 posts I should be permitted to view the scores on the French forum but I'm not. Is it just a matter of time? I had similar difficulties on the English forum which had to be fixed by the moderator.
Kong

Mario Millan

Re: No permission

Message par Mario Millan » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 15:11

Hi! Since you have 2 posts, you’re not allowed to download. You’re just allowed to ask the permission to do it. So, now you’ve got them, go to your control panel and ask for it. You will receive an e-mail saying you belong to the group 002. Then you’ll be able to download everything in this level.
After that, you can do the same thing for the groups 020, 040, and so on.
Mario

GeoffB
Modérateur

Message par GeoffB » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 16:20

This is something that changed very recently. As Mario said, we previously had to apply for membership of the 002 group, but that has now been automated as far as I am aware. Certainly it is now automatic on the English forum, and I think it is here too. But it can take a while to happen, so you may have to try again later. If you don't have it by tomorrow, it would be worth asking again.

Geoff

kingkong

Message par kingkong » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 17:12

Yes, Geoff, I told Mario in a PM that I had applied for membership in 002 before my 2 posts and when I now try to repeat this I get a message to the effect that I have already applied. As you say, I'll ask again if the situation persists in the next few days - in the English forum the permission didn't come automatically.
Thanks,
Kong

GeoffB
Modérateur

Message par GeoffB » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 17:24

Yes, I remember the automatic permission didn't come as quickly as we expected in your case, and we intervened manually to save you having to wait, but I think it should come eventually. We're still not exactly sure what triggers it. With some people, it happens as soon as they log in with two messages to their name (so they may have to log out first), but some others have to wait a while longer.

Geoff

Jean-François Delcamp
Administrateur

Message par Jean-François Delcamp » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 19:30

Hi Kong,
it's done now :D
:( + ♫ = :)

kingkong

Message par kingkong » mer. 29 septembre 2010, 19:53

Many thanks, it is much appreciated.