Hello from Utah USA

jack jarrett

Hello from Utah USA

Messagepar jack jarrett » sam. 18 février 2012, 19:41

I am pleased to join this forum and am eager to view and share music with everyone.As an online student I look forward to seeing the progress of others learning from M. Delcamp. This is a wondrful forum and love the opportunity to visit with others of like interests from around the world.
Jack

Je suis heureux de rejoindre ce forum et je suis impatient de voir et de partager la musique avec everyone.As un étudiant en ligne, je suis impatient de voir le progrès des autres d'apprentissage de M. Delcamp. Il s'agit d'un forum wondrful et aimera l'occasion de visiter avec d'autres d'intérêt tels que des quatre coins du monde.
jack :bye:

Sylvie Caroline

Re: Hello from Utah USA

Messagepar Sylvie Caroline » sam. 18 février 2012, 22:48

:D Bienvenue Jack sur :delcamp_ cool: bon surf sur le forum :bye:

jack jarrett

Messagepar jack jarrett » dim. 19 février 2012, 00:25

Thanks. It was requested that I post my Duo recordings on the new virtual Duo's and Trios forum on other Forums, as I have posted on the English forum, so I am sharing them on the French forum and the Spanish, and Italian, hopefully to generate some interest in this virtual play along forum. I am also a student of the on line lessons so this will be nice to see new players and learn from so many other talented guitarists. Finally, we are planning a trip to Paris in June, so I hope to make some new friends in order to get some tips on where to hear some good classical guitarists that may be playing while we are there! We have signed up for a conversational French class for travelers so I look forward to trying out what I have learned!
:D

GeoffB
Modérateur

Messagepar GeoffB » dim. 19 février 2012, 02:50

Hello Jack, glad to see you made it over here! :D

Geoff

FabienSimon

Messagepar FabienSimon » dim. 19 février 2012, 13:27

Salut Jack :bye:
« Vivi felice » D. Scarlatti

Guitare "Thomas DAUGE" n°118

GeoffB
Modérateur

Messagepar GeoffB » dim. 19 février 2012, 13:55

Ici c'est le mini-forum anglais. On devrait parler anglais, n'est-ce pas? :wink:
Mais les gens sont très accueillants ici quand même :mrgreen: .

This is the English mini-forum, so we should be speaking in English, shouldn't we? :wink:
But people are very welcoming here anyway. :mrgreen:

Geoff

Revenir vers « English »