Any ideas for the miniforums?

GeoffB
Modérateur

Any ideas for the miniforums?

Message par GeoffB » ven. 24 octobre 2014, 14:23

To those English-speakers who have ventured over here from the other forums, I was wondering if anyone had any bright ideas to make the miniforums more attractive or easier to use. I notice that quite a few posters in this section have had their accounts lapse recently through insufficient participation, and that is understandable, as I know it can be difficult to remember to revisit regularly and to think of something worth posting here. Unfortunately the procedures that are used to prune inactive accounts are not able to take account of whether you're just a visitor from one of the other forums and may not know the native language of this forum, so the posting requirement has to be the same across the whole forum.

So is there anything you can think of that would make it easier or more interesting for you to post here? For instance, any long-term topics that would open up more scope for people to add their input? We already have the useful "General Purpose Thread", but is there anything more specific you'd like to see, or any other feature?

Not that I can make any promises, but it would be interesting to hear any suggestions. If nothing else, your reply will count towards your posts here. :wink:

Geoff

Stewart Doyle

Re: Any ideas for the miniforums?

Message par Stewart Doyle » sam. 05 septembre 2015, 17:30

Hi Geoff,

I think it will always be a problem as you suggest. The only idea I can think of, prompted by the "word of the day" thread is whether a french speaker would be willing to post a french guitar term, perhaps once a month? This might encourage checking in and would help those following the online lessons on this site?

My only other suggestion is whether some of the games that accompany the online lessons could somehow cross the different language sites, although everyone involved would need to be on multiple sites.

Best wishes

Stewart

john montes

Message par john montes » dim. 18 octobre 2015, 04:09

Hey there's Geoff and Stewart from the English forum :-)

I dont have any ideas at the moment, but this topic offered a posting opportunity
:pirate:
2001 Vicente Carrillo 1a Rio
1998 German Rubio Vazquez Estudio
2015 Cordoba Solista
2012 Cordoba C7
La Bella & D'Addario Cordes

tonyyyyy

Message par tonyyyyy » lun. 16 novembre 2015, 15:11

Stewart Doyle a écrit :... The only idea I can think of, prompted by the "word of the day" thread is whether a french speaker would be willing to post a french guitar term, perhaps once a month? This might encourage checking in and would help those following the online lessons on this site?...
That would be possible and useful. I made a start on collecting terms a few years ago http://www.classicalguitardelcamp.com/v ... 31&t=13465
and viewtopic.php?t=9869

Isabelle Frizac
Modératrice

Message par Isabelle Frizac » lun. 16 novembre 2015, 15:17

merci pour ce lexique ! :okok:
Que trépasse si je faiblis !
Gardez espoir .
Guitare Bastien Burlot numéro1 Spéciale anniversaire(2014)
Pappalardo à cordier(1982) et quelques autres ...

Revenir vers « English »